submitted by Chiryl Ofag on 22.04.2015
Everyone knows that the moment they drive that new car of the lot, it loses a good percentage of its value. The longer you own your vehicle and the more you drive it, the more its value depreciates. Though all vehicles depreciate in value over time, not all depreciate at the same rate. Car buyers looking for a good investment would be wise to consider one of the following ten cars. They depreciate slower than any other vehicles.
10. Honda CR-V. In one year, the Honda CR-V will lose 9% of its value. While that might sound high, it's good enough for number 10 on this list.
9. Toyota FJ Cruiser (tie). The Toyota FJ Cruiser is tied with number 8 on this list. It loses just 8.7% of its value in the first year.
8. Nissan Versa (tie). Like the FJ Cruiser, the Nissan Versa loses just 8.7% of its value in 12 months.
7. Scion xB. You can expect to recoup most of the cost if you change your mind and sell the Scion xB after just one year. You'd only lose 8.2% of what you paid for it.
6. Mercedes G-Class. If you purchase a Mercedes G-class, you could drive it for a year and still sell it for 92% of the cost you bought it for. It depreciates just 8% in 12 months.
5. Nissan Frontier. The Nissan Frontier dips into the 7% range losing just 7.9% of its value in the first year.
4. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. At a depreciation rate of 7.1% for year one, the Jeep Wrangler is a pretty good investment.
3. Toyota Tacoma. The Toyota Tacoma is the pickup truck to buy if you're looking for a vehicle that will keep its value longer. The Tacoma loses just 6.9% of its value in its first year.
2. Subaru Impreza. There's a big jump between number 3 and number 2 on this list. The Subaru Impreza only depreciates by 3% in the first year.
1. Land Rover Range Rover. If you're looking for a great investment, look no further than the Land Rover Range Rover. This one makes the list as a technicality since it doesn't actually depreciate in the first year. You can sell your Range Rover for 3.3% more than you paid for it one year after buying it. Of course, you have to have a lot of spare change sitting around to be able to buy the Range Rover in the first place.
If you decide to invest in one of these cars, make sure to protect your investment by purchasing high quality insurance at an affordable rate. For a quote call (855) 743-2788.
Auto news brought to you by budgetinsurance.agency
Tags: car insurance quotes, auto insurance quotes, affordable car insurance
Hello! I am working on the family tree for my stepmother, Jacqueline Maree. Jacquie was born in...
I've only just seen your query which was posted 12 years ago. My grandmother, Eleni Karonis, was...
"Delei" - Harris / Bambakaris / Vamvakaris - Vamvakarathika
one of the best kept beach secrets of the island on the way to karava and down a dirt track...
About 5 minutes into the program Ada Margariti, who is an Attorney at Law, speaks about how she came to...
Interviewed during his visit to Australia, 2013.
August 17, 2010
103.2 HOPE - radio station
You’ve heard of PhDs in science, medicine and education but have you...
Teacher, journalist, poet and author, Sydney NSW Australia
kythera we dont see anymore, this photo was taken in the early 80s, when it wasnt uncommon to see this...
20.07.2019 (Message Board)
04.07.2019 (Message Board)
26.04.2019 (Message Board)
Hello to all,
I am trying to find out any information about my grandfather who I...
11.04.2019 (Message Board)
Ε[ΘΥΜΩ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΟΙΚΟΓΕΝΕΙΑ ΚΩΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΤΩΝΙΑΣ ΑΡΩΝΗ ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΑΡΩΝΙΑΔΙΚΑ ΑΝ ΥΠΑΡΧΟΥΝ